CERTIFICATE FOLLOWING TO THE EXPIRY DATE OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP REQUEST YOUR GUIDE/FACULTY TO LOGIN AND PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE ON YOUR BEHALF.
1. All Poster presentations will be held in designated places announced by the organizing committee of ISHACON 2024.
Please check the schedule of poster presentations to learn about the date and time of presentation. The details will be posted shortly on the website of ISHACON 2024 (https://ishacon2024.com) and also will be provided in your conference kit.
2. Please remain in the place of presentation until the Chair/Co-chair of the session have concluded the session. Yourself or your co-author will be required to be present during the review time of your posters.
3. The poster board provided will be 4ft (Height/Length) x 3 ft (Width/breadth) size. See that your printed posters are of this size.
4. You are not allowed to use laptop or any other electronic aid/s during poster presentation.
5. The Sl. No. of your paper as given in the programme schedule will be displayed on the board for your reference.
6. Do not mail your poster to the conference headquarters or to the meeting site.
7. Please bring all stationaries that may be required to fix the poster on the board. For example, double sided sticker, big size paper clip, drawing pins, ball pins etc. They will not be provided to you at the conference.
8. Reporting to the scientific committee help desk before 9:30 am on the day of your presentation.
9. Your presentation certificate will be made available in the member’s only page after the conference. Make sure that you take the print/save copy of the certificate before your membership expires (especially if you are student and associate member). All Authors and Co-Authors will get access to this certificate. You can access by logging on to member’s page, ISHACON, abstracts, my papers. YOU WILL NOT GET ACCESS TO THE CERTIFICATE AFTER YOUR MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES. INCASE YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS THE CERTIFICATE FOLLOWING TO THE EXPIRY DATE OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP REQUEST YOUR GUIDE/FACULTY TO LOGIN AND PRINT YOUR CERTIFICATE ON YOUR BEHALF.
If you need any assistance on the day of your presentation, please contact scientific committee help desk.